Looking for an energetic and informative dietitian to motivate your employees or group members? We provide an array of consulting services for businesses, too. Clem&Thyme dietitians are your ticket to a healthy future!
The dietitians at Clem&Thyme Nutrition are passionate about getting healthy. Let us motivate your employees or group members. We cater our services to your organization, but the most popular services are listed below.
- Corporate wellness presentations, Lunch-n-learn seminars
- Individual counseling for your employees. Most health insurance plans cover nutrition counseling 100% under preventive coverage. We can come to your workplace on a regular basis and meet with employees at your location. Your employees won’t even have to leave the office!
- Cooking demonstrations and interactive meal planning seminars
- Group weight loss programs
- Monthly nutrition bulletin boards, newsletters, and health promotional campaigns
- Company retreats at our office! Get away from the office and enjoy a cooking demo in our kitchen, a wellness presentation, yoga class, and more. We can cater to your needs!
There are so many benefits of worksite wellness programs! This Harvard Business Review article explains that for every dollar a company invests in employee wellness interventions, it yields $6 in healthcare savings. Enhanced retention of employees, decreased rates of illness, reduced employee absenteeism, improved morale, and increased productivity. Why would you not invest in wellness?
We deliver fun and educational seminars to corporations, schools, and throughout the community. Wellness services are available as single events, bundled as multiples, or as a year-long program.
- Healthy Eating On-the-Go
- Nutrition 101, What Should I Eat?
- Deciphering Food Labels & Exploring the Grocery Store
- Healthy Eating for Disease Prevention
- Preventing Holiday Weight Gain
- Let’s Eat Local!
- Whole Foods IN, Processed Foods OUT
- Performing Your Best-Sports Nutrition
- Weight Loss Strategies for Success
- Let’s Learn to Eat Intuitively
- Fact or Fiction: Debunking Nutrition Myths
- Forming Healthy Habits at a Young Age
- Supplements, Vitamins & Minerals, What Should I Take?
- March is National Nutrition Month!
- Eating Healthy on a Budget
- Help Me Understand all of these Nutrient Recommendations
- Recipe Makeovers
Registered dietitians are food and nutrition experts. A dietitian’s presence can heighten the marketability of products, assure legal and regulatory compliance, inspire customers and impress clients.
Consulting Services Available:
- Development of educational and promotional materials
- Contract work for skilled nursing facilities, home healthcare companies, wellness/medical offices, fitness facilities and more
- Menu/recipe development, nutrient analysis
- Supermarket tours and presentations
- Represent your company to the media, at health fairs, and to other health professionals
- Nutrition program development
- Health communications/writing
- Recipe modifications
- Media spokesperson
- Writing and blogging