I’m on a new hunt for a convenient (think… three minutes or less) breakfast with protein and produce (less starches). I love eggs at breakfast but don’t have time to make them (on most mornings).
Enter…Egg Muffin Cups!
Pretty similar to these Breakfast Casserole Bites I made last year around this time, but thought I’d share a slight variation. I must crave eggs and bacon around this time of the year. 🙂
5. Break eggs into bowl and whisk until combined.
6. Add milk to eggs. Whisk to combine.
7. Add desired salt/pepper to egg mixture.
8. Place vegetables, meat, cheese, etc. in bottom of muffin cups.
9. Pour milk mixture over toppings.
10. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until browned on top.
I froze my cups in a gallon plastic bag and can take a few out for busy mornings.