Baked Zucchini Chips sounded perfect! Thank you Eclectic Recipes for the recipe.
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Add zucchini and salt to a colander, toss well. Let sit for 15 – 20 minutes. Press out any extra water and then rinse very well under running water.
3. Add zucchini to a bowl with milk and toss well. In another bowl, add bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, onion powder, garlic powder, dried basil and dried oregano. Add zucchini and toss in breadcrumb mixture, coating each side.
4. Spray a nonstick baking sheet with non-stick spray. Place zucchini chips in a single layer on sheet and spray the tops of the zucchini with non-stick spray.
5. Bake for 5 – 7 minutes and then flip, and bake for 5 – 7 minutes more.
The weather is going to be fabulous this week, get out there and enjoy it! 🙂