Can you tell Darrin and I have become indoor hermits on Friday nights? The last four Fridays we’ve stayed in, and made dinner together. How romantic, huh? Ha.
We chomped (literally) on chips and salsa while we cooked.
Tonight’s recipe courtesy of Aggie’s Kitchen.
Makes 6 burritos
2. Place in large baking dish and roast in 425 degree oven for 20 minutes, tossing around halfway in between.
3. Let cool. Add to a bowl of rinsed black beans.
4. Add cilantro and squirt of lime juice. Combine gently.
5. Add two heaping tablespoons of vegetable and bean mixture to center of wrap. Top with shredded cheese. Fold over, fold in sides and continue to roll.
7. Bake in 375 degree oven for about 15 minutes or until golden brown. (Baking this way will make tortilla wrap crisp. For a softer burrito, spray burrito with nonstick spray, then wrap in aluminum foil and bake for same amount of time.)
Darrin (the carnivore) added ground beef with taco seasoning, and fat-free refried beans to his burritos. Guess he was in the mood for Mexican… no surprise there.
I plan on spending mine with my US Weekly Magazine, Doogan & Darrin 🙂