Wake up feeling a little sluggish this morning? Too many (artery clogging) buffalo wings last night? Too many cocktails? hmmm.. me too 🙁
The best way to get back in the swing of “healthy” is to have a great workout.
Favorite quote: “Sweat is fat crying!” 🙂
One of my favorite personal trainers, Michele Boude, has provided an easy to follow workout routine you can do on your own. If you aren’t sure what each exercise entails, just ask me for help 🙂
- Do 2-3 sets of the following exercises.
- 15-20 reps. Rest about a minute between sets….stretch as well.
- Use a weight that makes your final couple of reps very hard.
Warm up (enough activity to get your heart-rate up) and stretch, 10-15 minutes.
- Ball Wall Squats (feet neutral, come down just until thighs are parallel with floor) Use dumbbells in hands.
- Pulley Rows with narrow grip
- Assisted Pull ups ( this is a machine )
- Incline Dumbbell press
- Seated Two-arm Tricep Extensions
- EZ Curls
- Side Lateral Shoulder Raises
- Ball Crunches, center, right, center, left…..4 times around
- Ball Hover ( feet on ball) 60 seconds
How much exercise do adults need?
What is your favorite way to burn those extra calories?